We’ve rounded up 23 incredible gifts under $50 for him, her, the kiddos, and the home! Click directly on the little blue circle next to each item to shop, or read more about why we love each item in the corresponding numbered descriptions below. Happy Shopping!
*This post contains affiliate links, which means that we may receive a small commission if you decide to make a purchase. The links we sharing are always of things we love and/or use ourselves. Affiliate links are a win-win – they don’t cost you anything (the commission is paid 100% by the company/brand), support the time and research we put into creating content like this, and help us keep the blog up & running. Thank you, always, for your support!*
1. Popcorn Maker| This popcorn maker is essential for all the movie nights you’re bound to have this coming winter.
2. Chemex| Brewing cafe-quality coffee at home has never been easier…or looked so good.
3. Homesick Candle | Sending a gift in the mail this year? Homesick candles are like a hug, delivered directly to your loved one’s door.
4. New Echo + Smart Plug | Amazon’s Alexa smart speaker has a new look, and will make everything from playing music to turning on the holiday lights that much easier.
5. Actually Curious Card Bundle | Turn an uneventful night at home into a memorable one with a game that helps players build connection through meaningful questions.
6. Handcrafted Vase | A statement piece to brighten up any room, with or without flowers.
7. Fuzzy Slippers | Slippers that make days on end at home feel like a luxury.
8. Flannel Pants | Perfect for pattern lovers, these flannel sleep pants designed by artist Michelle Morin are made to be worn all winter long.
9. Face Care Duo | Give the gift of self care with this gua sha and rose quartz roller duo.
10. Silk Mask | Your outfit no longer has to come to a halt with that cheap, blue medical mask…make it part of your look instead!
11. Catch-All Case | Play it safe with a 100% recycled catch-all case she’ll use for absolutely everything.
12. Extra Soft Robe | Because 2021 is the year of WFH in a robe, no?
13. 2-in-1 Laser Tape Measure | A tape measure and laser measurer in one. Once he tries it, he’ll never go back.
14. Insulated Water Bottle | Ditch the plastic and invest in a bottle he’ll reach for day after day.
15. Waffle Knit Crew | A timeless look in colors that will match anything…so he doesn’t have to worry about it.
16. Hot Sauce Set | This hot sauce sample set is a holiday gift & date night activity, wrapped into one!
17. Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones | With over 37,000 5-star reviews, these noise cancelling Bluetooth headphones will make WFH, travel, and listing to music that much better. (Click the extra 20% off coupon box for extra savings on this one!)
18. Natural Wood Puzzle | Your little one will love learning colors with this handmade puzzle from Banner Toys, and you’ll love how seamlessly it blends into any home decor.
19. Washable Doll | This gorgeous washable doll is sure to be her new best friend.
20. Let’s Go Fishin’ | A fun game the whole family will enjoy for under $10.
21. Baby Play Mat | Make sure playtime goes wherever baby goes with this portable play mat.
22. Radio Flyer Red Rider Trike | This classic red tricycle was crafted with extra-energetic toddlers in mind— you know the ones! (PS,
23. Dinosaur Bath Soaps | Bath time is a blast when you’ve got [all natural, vegan] dinosaurs that transform into bubbles!
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
Add a comment