Our favorite gifts from small businesses around the world. Scroll down for links to each numbered product and more about why we love each one!
- Handmade Earrings | Strike a balance between bold and modern with these handmade earrings.
- Leather Travel Bag | A beautiful yet practical travel case that’s sure to be used for many years. Bonus: it can be personalized!
- Hand Knotted Wool Rug | This rug has all the stay-at-home-and-be-cozy-all-winter-long vibes. It would be great for layering on an existing rug or in a playroom.
- Modern Woman Print | Understated enough to match any decor, this modern print makes gifting art stress free.
- Romper | This baby romper will steal the show with resounding “aww’s” all around.
- Room Spray Set | This room spray set would make a wonderful housewarming gift.
- Travel Candle | Now you can take the comfort of your favorite scents on the go!
- Fragrance | This clean, sustainable fragrance has the power to transform and uplift, even when you have nowhere to go.
- Minimalist White Vases | We love these in bedrooms or side tables to sneak simple greenery into small spaces!
- Gold Necklace | Trendy yet timeless, this gold chain choker is the safest gift you can give.
- Artist Prints | Give a beautiful art print to a loved one of the city you’ll visit once you’re able to travel together again.
- Luxe Hand Soap | You’re probably washing your hands more than normal, so treat them to this luxurious wash.
- Indoorsy Tee | We love how on-brand this is for 2021!
- Handmade Throw | Rib knit throw blankets will make great additions to any home this winter.
- Baby Kit | A gentle, soothing and effective essentials kit for baby. Use code BITM10 for 10% off any Primally Pure purchase.
- Face Mask Trio | Feed your skin with ingredients found in nature. Use code BITM10 for 10% off any Primally Pure purchase.
- Monkey Doll | A sweet gift for the little one in your life.
- Little Biddy Vase | Just the right size vase to elevate a WFH setup without taking up too much space.
*This post contains affiliate links, which means that we may receive a small commission if you decide to make a purchase. The links we sharing are always of things we love and/or use ourselves. Affiliate links are a win-win – they don’t cost you anything (the commission is paid 100% by the company/brand), support the time and research we put into creating content like this, and help us keep the blog up & running. Thank you, always, for your support!*