When I was asked by Hometalk to curate a sweater craft clipboard, I gladly accepted. I love sweaters. They’re a perfect way to add some cozy texture to any room without having to spend lots of time or money. And as it turns out, they can be used for just about anything – not just pillows and Christmas stockings. Chair covers? Why not. Gift wrap? Of course. Ornaments, blankets, and wreaths? All of the above.
Here are my favorite sweater projects from around the web. See below for blog links and tutorials.
1. Sweater Sleeve Christmas Stockings // Beginning in the Middle
2. Sweater Ornaments // Art and Obsession
3. Sweater Gift Wrap // Two Twenty One
4. Felted Wool Sweater Blanket // Yellow Suitcase Studio
5. $7 Sweater Pillows // Beginning in the Middle
6. Sweater Trees // Find it Make it Love it
7. Sweater Covered Letters // Crafts a la mode
8. Sweater Wreath // The Everyday Home
9. Shrunken Sweater Chair Reupholster // Yesterday’s Antiques and Funky Junk
10. Sweater Wrapped Vases // Rhapsody in Rooms
11. Felted Sweater Trees // Reposhture Studio
12. Sweater Mitten Ornaments // Confessions of a Serial DIYer
Thank you for featuring Yesterday’s!
So happy to see my mittens ornament! Sweaters are perfect for creating instant wintry décor! Thanks for including mine! 🙂
What a lovely surprise to see my felted sweater trees! This has now given me some more ideas for my leftover sweaters! Thank you again.